Monday, March 3, 2014

A New Start in the Blogging World

Hey friends, internet wanderers, and bloggers! My name is Eliana and I am a 15-year old follower of Jesus. I decided to make a new blog because I wanted one that would be devoted to Jesus and DIY projects/crafts. I've blogged in the past, but it has been more about my day-to-day life than anything else. I decided that I have social media to share random pictures and that I would use blogging to share ways that God has been working in my life. I'm also going to use it to share my insane love for crafts... crafts that I unfortunately have little time for. But, hey, maybe getting back into the blogging world will help me make the time. We'll see!

Unfortunately, due to a lack of spare time, I can't promise that I will post consistently. But I will do my best.

I hope that God will use this blog in some way, shape, or form in your life. Stay tuned for more!

Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen. 
Ephesians 3:20-21




No comments:

Post a Comment